Distortion

the doctors shock therapy ability should be taken out of it’s coverage. It consumes the tokens way too fast and calm spirit already has us.

Comments

  • You can say the same about dream world, when you are out of the Freddy's terror radius

  • Ihatelife said:

    You can say the same about dream world, when you are out of the Freddy's terror radius



    Yuh , or make it where those two KP only consume the tokens in .5 measurements 

  • Like many other perks some just prove less effective against specific killers. Doesn't it conserve the next token until the previous ones time has fully elapsed?
  • Like many other perks some just prove less effective against specific killers. Doesn't it conserve the next token until the previous ones time has fully elapsed?
    It elapses every 6 secs tier 1 
  • Aura reading is part of his power, just like Freddy I'm sorry but some perks just don't work that well against some killers.

  • Aura reading is part of his power, just like Freddy I'm sorry but some perks just don't work that well against some killers.

    Listen here fam I’m asking for a nerf to remove doctor and freddy abilities. It’s not cool the perk can be completely exhausted within a minute of a game. Especially when all they have to do is follow you either spamming madness, or just following you. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable tweak to ask for. 
  • @HeroLives said:
    Bongbingbing said:

    Aura reading is part of his power, just like Freddy I'm sorry but some perks just don't work that well against some killers.

    Listen here fam I’m asking for a nerf to remove doctor and freddy abilities. It’s not cool the perk can be completely exhausted within a minute of a game. Especially when all they have to do is follow you either spamming madness, or just following you. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable tweak to ask for. 

    Both doc and freddy need those Aura readings tho, It's why they have them. If a perk can remove that ability it makes them even weaker than they are now.

  • @HeroLives said:
    Bongbingbing said:

    Aura reading is part of his power, just like Freddy I'm sorry but some perks just don't work that well against some killers.

    Listen here fam I’m asking for a nerf to remove doctor and freddy abilities. It’s not cool the perk can be completely exhausted within a minute of a game. Especially when all they have to do is follow you either spamming madness, or just following you. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable tweak to ask for. 

    Both doc and freddy need those Aura readings tho, It's why they have them. If a perk can remove that ability it makes them even weaker than they are now.

    The perk does remove it, it wouldnt be affective against either at all if the devs consider what I’m asking for. Meaning distortion wouldn’t work against freddy or Doctor 
  • @HeroLives said:
    Bongbingbing said:

    Aura reading is part of his power, just like Freddy I'm sorry but some perks just don't work that well against some killers.

    Listen here fam I’m asking for a nerf to remove doctor and freddy abilities. It’s not cool the perk can be completely exhausted within a minute of a game. Especially when all they have to do is follow you either spamming madness, or just following you. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable tweak to ask for. 

    Ok but only if all the killer can destroy all the perks the survivors have in every game

  • @HeroLives said:
    Bongbingbing said:

    Aura reading is part of his power, just like Freddy I'm sorry but some perks just don't work that well against some killers.

    Listen here fam I’m asking for a nerf to remove doctor and freddy abilities. It’s not cool the perk can be completely exhausted within a minute of a game. Especially when all they have to do is follow you either spamming madness, or just following you. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable tweak to ask for. 

    Ok but only if all the killer can destroy all the perks the survivors have in every game

    You realize I’m asking for their aura reading abilities to not be affected by this perk right? Or are you just being absurd?
  • Killer main here.
    I think that the Doctor's power should not be considered for Distortion, because it reveals the location not the aura

  • LCGaster said:

    Killer main here.
    I think that the Doctor's power should not be considered for Distortion, because it reveals the location not the aura

    Right they should take out doctors and , Freddy’s power in it’s ability. I’d rather it not cover that than to have it consumed in seconds of a chase. 
  • @HeroLives said:
    DarkGGhost said:

    @HeroLives said:

    Bongbingbing said:

    Aura reading is part of his power, just like Freddy I'm sorry but some perks just don't work that well against some killers.
    

    Listen here fam I’m asking for a nerf to remove doctor and freddy abilities. It’s not cool the perk can be completely exhausted within a minute of a game. Especially when all they have to do is follow you either spamming madness, or just following you. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable tweak to ask for. 

    Ok but only if all the killer can destroy all the perks the survivors have in every game

    You realize I’m asking for their aura reading abilities to not be affected by this perk right? Or are you just being absurd?

    And again why there are only 2 killers with that power and are low tier witch mean if you go up the rank you see less and less of them. Don't ask to nerf for no reason and besides the aura reading it's the only power they have

  • @HeroLives said:
    DarkGGhost said:

    @HeroLives said:

    Bongbingbing said:

    Aura reading is part of his power, just like Freddy I'm sorry but some perks just don't work that well against some killers.
    

    Listen here fam I’m asking for a nerf to remove doctor and freddy abilities. It’s not cool the perk can be completely exhausted within a minute of a game. Especially when all they have to do is follow you either spamming madness, or just following you. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable tweak to ask for. 

    Ok but only if all the killer can destroy all the perks the survivors have in every game

    You realize I’m asking for their aura reading abilities to not be affected by this perk right? Or are you just being absurd?

    And again why there are only 2 killers with that power and are low tier witch mean if you go up the rank you see less and less of them. Don't ask to nerf for no reason and besides the aura reading it's the only power they have

    Fine have it your way and let distortion keep blocking their aura abilities on me so they don’t know. 
  • @HeroLives said:
    DarkGGhost said:

    @HeroLives said:

    DarkGGhost said:

    @HeroLives said:
    
    Bongbingbing said:
    

    Aura reading is part of his power, just like Freddy I'm sorry but some perks just don't work that well against some killers.

    Listen here fam I’m asking for a nerf to remove doctor and freddy abilities. It’s not cool the perk can be completely exhausted within a minute of a game. Especially when all they have to do is follow you either spamming madness, or just following you. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable tweak to ask for. 
    
    
    
    Ok but only if all the killer can destroy all the perks the survivors have in every game
    

    You realize I’m asking for their aura reading abilities to not be affected by this perk right? Or are you just being absurd?

    And again why there are only 2 killers with that power and are low tier witch mean if you go up the rank you see less and less of them. Don't ask to nerf for no reason and besides the aura reading it's the only power they have

    Fine have it your way and let distortion keep blocking their aura abilities on me so they don’t know. 

    See much better and after 2 min you will play the game with 3 perks like every killer with ruin or hex perks

  • I like being jus ignant and using it with Object of Obsession. Gone within the 1st minute of the game :pirate:

  • I like being jus ignant and using it with Object of Obsession. Gone within the 1st minute of the game :pirate:

    Lolololol omg what a terrible combo.