A survivor perk solos would love to abuse
I've seen quite a few players support the idea that you are an individual Survivor and the team concept it's only there to Aid you in your personal endeavor. This popped the idea of a joke survivor perk in mind;
Faster than you:
While engaged in Chase and passing near a fellow Survivor you are capable of lashing out, drawing Killer's attention to a new Target and Sprinting away.
- the user temporarily gains the haste status and leaves no scratch marks
- the new Target suffers from a second long location marker and temporarily suffers from brighter and longer-lasting scratches
Horrible and unfair I know, but I think we can all agree we've met at least one person who would run this every game.
Faster than you:
While engaged in Chase and passing near a fellow Survivor you are capable of lashing out, drawing Killer's attention to a new Target and Sprinting away.
- the user temporarily gains the haste status and leaves no scratch marks
- the new Target suffers from a second long location marker and temporarily suffers from brighter and longer-lasting scratches
Horrible and unfair I know, but I think we can all agree we've met at least one person who would run this every game.
Comments
In a four Man Group everybody would run this just to get the killer off of them and on to somebody that knows how to outplay the Killer. They would do this on purpose. Yes, they would most certainly do this on purpose just to leave the killer in three flashlight, firecracker Survivor that knows the map and where all the pallets are...
I could see me and some friend having fun with it as a Last Man Standing game in kyf, but actual teammates using it on one another during a ranked match is pretty cold blooded, hilarious, but cold blooded. I can just imagine a killer thanking them for all the backstabbing.
I see you seeing me, stop doing nothing and work on a gen you little #########.