Is dbd getting worse?

Has anyone watched Noob3s latest video about what he considers to be everything wrong with dbd at the moment? I’d love to know what people think about it if so.

Comments

  • I'm not thinking it's getting worse.
    Im thinking they should try to "fix" some of his points

  • I played the 1.0 patch of this gamr... this game has only gotten better with time. There can never be perfect balance in an asymmetrical game to the best possible. I k ow recently there have been some blunders, but compared to what the game was a few years ago I'm shocked it wasn't dead on arrival with how OP survivors were
  • @Milo I agree, there changes that need to be made, just little reworks etc and quality of life improvements.

    @Mr_Myers I also agree, true balance is very hard to achieve especially in an asymmetrical game, but I just feel like with each patch something goes wrong/bugs are created.
  • This content has been removed.