Question
Can you not bound controls on Console?
Can you not bound controls on Console?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can...were you wondering about something more specific?
How?
In the settings, like normal. You can bind your actions to controller buttons.
No unbound something
How so have you unbound something?
I am asking how do you unbound
Oh, I see. No you cannot unbind something on console. Neither can you on PC, I think. What are you trying to do?
Unbound the invert axis
Oh yeah, I know what you mean. I play on Xbox, and I would love to do that, but sadly you can't. Not sure why.
I wish you could, the countless times I have died from that occurring
If you play on PS4, just push down on the touch pad and it’ll be fixed. If you play on XBOX, sorry can’t help you there...
On xbox if you press select it will occur
I do, its just time consuming when in the chase