Is Dying Light still getting a rework?
So if you kill your obsession the DL debuffs are active, BUT if another person activates DS (for the first time in the game)they become the new obsession and the debuffs go away and you get a new obsession.
This sounds terrible.
I never ran DL before and now I never will Lol
Like how hard is it look at which perks aren't used (on both sides) tweak or rework them and make them fun to use.
God I thought the Dev's were on track when they started shaking up the meta recently but then they dropped the ball hard when legion came out.
Lets hope this new DLC isn't as bad as Chp X
Comments
Honestly, after seeing this and them thinking it was okay really goes to show how little they know their own game. I'm glad I've stopped playing and maybe one day things will actually be fixed. But I'm not holding my breath.