Good killers exist

This image represents the very few killers that actually care for survivor's sanity

Comments

  • I would've just killed you then and there to not waste both if our time. I'll do that if o have time and I feel bad but most fo the time I just do both me and the survivor a favor by ending the game
  • I would've just killed you then and there to not waste both if our time. I'll do that if o have time and I feel bad but most fo the time I just do both me and the survivor a favor by ending the game
    he did not wasted my time, he helped me grab some bloodpoints too

  • A lot of killers will do this, not all, but a lot.

  • I personally would hate that killer if I were in the shoes of that survivors. Just kill me and we both can move on to a next much more interesting match. Nothing more boring than holding M1 in the terrorradius of a killer while watches you and escape through the hatch. For what? some bloodpoints. Yaaaay.....
  • This content has been removed.
  • There’s times when I’m like please I need this pip, or please just end me so we can move on this isn’t fun for either of us. It’s a nice gesture though
  • Rude, I do that alot, 3 people dc when I brought an ebony so I let the meg live

  • Why spine chill tho?
  • Eveline said:
    Why spine chill tho?Eveline said:
    It basically tells you if the killer is coming straight to you
  • Sometimes killer will change his mind, as long as you don't walk away from gens every time it lights up it's okay.
  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    I personally would hate that killer if I were in the shoes of that survivors. Just kill me and we both can move on to a next much more interesting match. Nothing more boring than holding M1 in the terrorradius of a killer while watches you and escape through the hatch. For what? some bloodpoints. Yaaaay.....

    Typically the survivor will go and point at a hook to indicate they wish to die. Clearly the OP wanted the BP the killer was offering and thus a silent agreement was settled.

  • Honestly if something like this happens I lose any motivation to kill the remaining survivor so I just toy around/practice with the killer's ability till the survivor gets out via the hatch or even the gates. Don't care.

    I don't need pips at rank 1 as there is no reward for it and I don't need bloodpoints currently so why play sweaty? I'm not a "killer" but a player afterall and unlike sweaty killer mains with ego issues I care about other people, too. So unless the last survivor crouches under a hook I'll usually let him/her go if someone disconnects.
  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    I personally would hate that killer if I were in the shoes of that survivors. Just kill me and we both can move on to a next much more interesting match. Nothing more boring than holding M1 in the terrorradius of a killer while watches you and escape through the hatch. For what? some bloodpoints. Yaaaay.....

    Typically the survivor will go and point at a hook to indicate they wish to die. Clearly the OP wanted the BP the killer was offering and thus a silent agreement was settled.

    Oh man I could tell you storys about some killer who refuse to kill me, no matter how often I point at a hook
  • AntiJelly said:

    @PhantomMask20763 @HavelmomDaS1 @HeroLives
    Y'all are why we can't have nice things

    Because I find farming boring? You sound very familiar to a survivor I versed some time ago, I will post the screenshots and @ you lol 
  • I would have killed you just for using Claudette.

    Any survivor other than her and Quentin I would let live.
  • I would have killed you just for using Claudette.

    Any survivor other than her and Quentin I would let live.
    but i'm not toxic, literally the only reason i play her is because she's the survivor that has the most perks for me. I have P1 Jake and i'm a P3 Myers main
  • AntiJelly said:

    @PhantomMask20763 @HavelmomDaS1 @HeroLives
    Y'all are why we can't have nice things

    I don’t feel like it’s fair for the killers to have to wait around Bc other survivors were jerks and left, or Bc they all died and left me in a bad position. If I want to point at the hook and let them know it’s okay just to end me, I’ll do it. I am the nice thing. It’s okay to give killers breaks too.
  • AntiJelly said:

    @PhantomMask20763 @HavelmomDaS1 @HeroLives
    Y'all are why we can't have nice things

    So because I want to move both of us onto another match I'm suddenly the bad guy here? 
  • Yeah, I can go either way in that situation as a killer.

    If the survivor wants to leave, I'll let them escape. If they wanna die, I'll reluctantly hook them.

    I wish more killers would excercise that level of chill instead of snorting up the kills. 
    As long as we both walk away with decent points, I'm good.
  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    I personally would hate that killer if I were in the shoes of that survivors. Just kill me and we both can move on to a next much more interesting match. Nothing more boring than holding M1 in the terrorradius of a killer while watches you and escape through the hatch. For what? some bloodpoints. Yaaaay.....

    Then march your butt to the nearest hook and point at it. They'll get the message.

  • darktrix said:

    @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    I personally would hate that killer if I were in the shoes of that survivors. Just kill me and we both can move on to a next much more interesting match. Nothing more boring than holding M1 in the terrorradius of a killer while watches you and escape through the hatch. For what? some bloodpoints. Yaaaay.....

    Then march your butt to the nearest hook and point at it. They'll get the message.

    "Oh man I could tell you storys about some killer who refuse to kill me, no matter how often I point at a hook"
  • Huh...
    If that's true, then "good Survivors" don't exist at all.
    Not near me at least.

  • I would've just killed you then and there to not waste both if our time. I'll do that if o have time and I feel bad but most fo the time I just do both me and the survivor a favor by ending the game
    That mentality drives me crazy as killer or survivor. Every time I burn a good offering or addons there is 2 DC's or a face camping killer. A killer that will at least let me get a few BP's out of the match is a godsend in my book. I hate wasting those things,  especially since I don't spend much in BPs on survivor. As killer, I always let them get a couple gens, totems, chase points, then murder them dead. We all get points and move on. Why screw each other over more?

    Then again, I actually enjoy playing the game with others and consider myself a fair-minded individual.