No prestige vs. P3 bloodwebs
Is the increased rarity of items in a P3 bloodweb worth getting? I honestly don't see a difference in bloodwebs between my non-prestiged characters and my P3 characters.
Is the increased rarity of items in a P3 bloodweb worth getting? I honestly don't see a difference in bloodwebs between my non-prestiged characters and my P3 characters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have been asking myself this question aswell. It says that it does increase the chance for rare items to spawn but it does not elaborate on how much and no one knows the exact values except the devs.
I´ve prestiged so many killers. I don´t really see a difference in rare items.
My unprestiged David King has had 3 BNPs in a single bloodweb.
I notice no difference. I think it's either incredibly small or a placebo.