We're gonna live forever and Safe hook rescues
I just got safe hook rescue points when survivor got down after 5 second by super long range lucky hatchet. It clearly was not safe rescue... Can we have this tweaked? Also i think borrowed time should not guarantee safe rescue points when survivor is tunneled and down just because stupid farmer had BT.
I do believe that after tweaking this ^ WGLF should only grant stack from safe hook rescues. What do you guys think, I can't be the only one who sees problem with guys that get billion bloodpoints for unhooking right in front of a killer and don't suffer and consequences in points or emblems just because they run 2 perks...
Comments
It's been a problem for a while. I wouldn't hold your breath.
WGLF should DEFINITELY only gain stacks on Safe Hook Rescues, I'm hard pressed to figure the reason why this was not implemented when the scoring event was conceptualized.
Confirmed, got Safe Hook Rescue event, though the survivor I saved was chainsawed within 3 seconds.
I don't mind the extra BP, but it's silly.