Devs are doing a great job!

Really guys, the devs are working hard and finally delivered on a long awaited perk change.

I often reading here complains about lags, hit boxes, queue times ect.

What you guys don't realize is the following:

The devs announced last year, that dedicated servers are coming this year (2019).
Servers will solve latency issues and many other problems players are complaining right now.

-hit boxes can be fixed when they can establish a baseline for latency
-lagswitching will become difficult if not impossible
-queue times improve due to dedicated servers/less lobby bugs or time outs.
-less loading screen crashes due to connecting issues.

The devs are working on all of these issues since the beginning of the year. I think they are doing right by taking their time and making sure their servers will work.

I know all these problems are frustrating, but a solution is on the way.

Have faith in the devs!

If the servers are here, they can address and fix all these problems.

Right now, why should they invest money, time and staff into a problem, that will be solved in a few months?

Comments