I'm an idiot

Edit: I completely misunderstood the rework. I thought the person unhooking the survivor would get it. Since i called myself an idiot can the devs lock this for naming and shaming?

Comments

  • What?
    You just go after the person who unhooked the hooked person and you don't make a wrong play.

  • I think you misunderstood the upcoming change.

    The rescuer does not get his Decisive Strike activated - only the unhooked person.

    If you unhook yourself, then you get Decisive Strike activated because you are the unhooked person.
  • Edit: I'm an idiot.
  • @KingB said:
    Edit: I'm an idiot.

    No, it's okay. Some of what was mentioned is kind of confusing.

  • @fluffybunny I thought it meant the unhooked had ds. That would be insane with borrowed time.
  • @KingB said:
    Edit: I completely misunderstood the rework. I thought the person unhooking the survivor would get it. Since i called myself an idiot can the devs lock this for naming and shaming?

    it would be cool rework getting urself the DS virus after u perform the unhook lol