Recommend me some good Myers builds

I hardly have any teachable perks atm (only from doctor) but I will keep playing and try to get them eventually. Didn't play killer much previously.

Comments

  • If you have the Doctor’s teachables, you’d have a real good time with Monitor and Abuse, as that basically buffs Myers entire role.
  • I can't recommend a full build, but Monitor & Abuse is a good option, as it makes his EW1 Terror Radius actual 0 meters and his EW2 Terror Radius only 8 meters.

  • Luckily I already have it at tier 3. :) 
    Thanks guys.
  • There is another thread on this forum with almost the exact same question. I recommend checking it out.

    My opinion? Get the spirits teachable rancor and use Save The Best For Last(meyers), Play With Your Food(meyers), Rancor(spirit) and anything else. Maybe Ruin(hag) or just some common perk like No Ed or something. Just make sure if you use this build, rubber band like crazy. Bounce all over the map and be really disruptive. Finding out who the obsession is early so you can start and break chase with them, essentially between every single other chase you start will not only prevent the survivors from doing their objective but also increases your overall speed and melee speed.

    I also like to use Dying Light, Remember Me(freddy teachable) together. These two can make a really deadly combo.
  • M&A, BBQ, ruin, sloppy

    If you want to use mori addons or a mori, then you can go for dying light aswell

  • Master said:

    M&A, BBQ, ruin, sloppy

    If you want to use mori addons or a mori, then you can go for dying light aswell

    Sloppy butchor is a really good perk. This is what I use as my 4th perk in my rancor, STBFL, PWYF build.

    Bbq and chilli is a Leather Face teachable and if you don't have it, you'll want it for the farm alone. Monitor and Abuse is a Doctor teachable? I believe. Super strong too.
  • Maybe I should get leatherface if bbq is crucial. Franklins is not bad too.
  • Eveline said:
    Maybe I should get leatherface if bbq is crucial. Franklins is not bad too.
    Franklin's is another strong perk. His other perk knockout can be helpful too, even against SWF groups. Bbq isn't crucial, since it's overall ability has been nerfed pretty hard. But essentially doubling your bloodpoints per game? Defintely worth it.