Forget about one question.

Will DS have a new animation? McLean said that he needed this in order to rework. I'm just curious

Comments

  • Good question and I will make sure to add it to the Q&A post.
    Will get that answer tomorrow when the team is back at the studio.

  • I know that the new animation was really important for another prototype we tested before this one. Not sure if it was still the case for the upcoming changes.

  • @not_Queen off topic question. One of my posts got removed when I tried to edit it for grammar. Why does that happen and can you fix it?

  • @NuclearBurrito No idea. I can mention the issue to our forum providers. Thanks :)

  • @not_Queen off topic question. One of my posts got removed when I tried to edit it for grammar. Why does that happen and can you fix it?

    The forum has a spam filter built in to cut down on the spam posts. While it does catch most of them, it'll unfortunately flag a legitimate post as spam as well from time to time. When this happens, the post gets sent to a queue and a mod has to come by and approve it (or delete it if it is spam). It'll also flag posts when they are edited so someone can't circumvent the filter by creating a legitimate post and then editing it.
  • @Peanits said:
    NuclearBurrito said:

    @not_Queen off topic question. One of my posts got removed when I tried to edit it for grammar. Why does that happen and can you fix it?

    The forum has a spam filter built in to cut down on the spam posts. While it does catch most of them, it'll unfortunately flag a legitimate post as spam as well from time to time. When this happens, the post gets sent to a queue and a mod has to come by and approve it (or delete it if it is spam). It'll also flag posts when they are edited so someone can't circumvent the filter by creating a legitimate post and then editing it.

    Can I have my post back please? I promise I'm not spam