I think I like the DS change

I've been playing DBD for a year now but I've always kept up with the game since it came out.

I remember using DS in my first games (Got it off the Shrine) and realised how broken that perk was and immediately stop using it, because I wanted to get good at the game without something so broken carrying me to the top everytime.

 Now I actually want to thank the Devs for finally finding a solution for this perk. These changes will stop toxic survivors from being so cocky and over confident at the beginning of the game and the changes actually provide some counter play to DS and the killer can still keep their momentum.

This actually helps survivors in a way also by now having DS activated after being unhooked, it can now punish killers for tunnelling.

Killer can also slug the survivors waiting out the DS timer, but this opens up a door for another perk like Unbreakable to be used more now because it's normally a situational perk anyway.

Other then that I think the changes are solid, but I'm also kind of confused on how killer obsession perks are going to work now?

Comments