Late BBQ Watch!

Not this week.

Maybe next week, PGJSF.

Comments

  • As a member of the Leatherface Mafia, I decided to make you something special.

  • Why are you so obsessed with BBQ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • @Yamaoka said:
    Why are you so obsessed with BBQ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

    He's making a statement.

    Also before you might say it, he already has BBQ. Unfortunately a lot of unfortunate souls will not get a chance to get it for free.

  • Shad03 said:

    @Yamaoka said:
    Why are you so obsessed with BBQ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

    He's making a statement.

    Also before you might say it, he already has BBQ. Unfortunately a lot of unfortunate souls will not get a chance to get it for free.

    Why is BBQ such a big deal for people, though? It's a useless perk. Good survivors hide their auras using gens, close distance or lockers so it's only good for bloodpoints these days.
  • @Yamaoka said:
    Shad03 said:

    @Yamaoka said:

    Why are you so obsessed with BBQ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

    He's making a statement.

    Also before you might say it, he already has BBQ. Unfortunately a lot of unfortunate souls will not get a chance to get it for free.

    Why is BBQ such a big deal for people, though? It's a useless perk. Good survivors hide their auras using gens, close distance or lockers so it's only good for bloodpoints these days.

    Not a big deal for me since I have it, but I guess some people might want those sweet sweet bloodpoints. Even if I didn't have bbq, I wouldn't use We're Gonna Farm Forever, cause I end up dying or some shite.

    Anyways, it's not useless, it just is ultra easily countered.

  • @Yamaoka said:
    Why are you so obsessed with BBQ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

    BBQ is one of those perks that makes the grind less excruciating. If you are a bloodpoints ######### which i am, it is a perk of choice 4 stacks makes the game result better.