ITEMS RARITY PRICES CHANGES SUGGESTION
I'm here to talk about the price of the items rarity in general. For me and other people, the prices of the items rarity are too expensive for what it is. And that's true. Also too high for the ammount of bloodpoints we earn during the games (Especially as survivor). Talking about rarity, more it's high, less you have chance to get them. That's why reducing the prices will slow down the amount of op addons and items that people are crying for, like purple flashlight, instant heal, pink mori, strong killers addon...
Comments
This I can agree with, in fact, I will gladly point out that this will improve p3 speed which is nice
@ToxicFengM1n Yes, i forget to mention that. We the chapter 11 coming soon, we are going to have 31 characters in Dead by Daylight. For new players, that gonna be insanly long to upgrade all of this 31 charcters to prestige.