Best doctor juke for me was

When he shocked me through a wall multiple times but never found me as I was doing a gen with tecnicain thanks to calm spirit he was soo mad once he realized he coulandt make me scream

Comments

  • I’m sure that doc got over his anger issue pretty quick and didn’t find another survivor
    using Technician and Calm Spirit for a very long time…

  • Rex_Huin said:

    I’m sure that doc got over his anger issue pretty quick and didn’t find another survivor
    using Technician and Calm Spirit for a very long time…

    Proboly but I always run thoese 2 now I might swap out iron or selfcare at times depending on my inventory but I always have calm in case I run into docs for jukes and tecnian for the -8 masters on sound meaning they have to either find you first or be right next to you 
  • Must be a rank 20 doctor.
  • Yamaoka said:
    Must be a rank 20 doctor.
    Rank 10 doc