Disconnection

On xbox and PlayStation I get disconnected constantly in the middle of a match. It says I'm disconnected from host and still gives me points on xbox but then the other players message me and say I disconnected. With the ban for disconnecting. I want to make sure that I dont get banned for something im not doing! Is this gonna be fixed with the new servers coming in the summer?? Also every match i play is EXTREMELY laggy!!!

Comments

  • @mckenzie_reid said:
    On xbox and PlayStation I get disconnected constantly in the middle of a match. It says I'm disconnected from host and still gives me points on xbox but then the other players message me and say I disconnected. With the ban for disconnecting. I want to make sure that I dont get banned for something im not doing! Is this gonna be fixed with the new servers coming in the summer?? Also every match i play is EXTREMELY laggy!!!

    It will, the issue you are getting is poor connection to host, where the lag is so bad you disconnect without actually leaving the game, you wont get banned, its fine my dude