TOXIC
Not only do the SWF's get every single perk in the game, not only do they ALWAYS have an endless supply of purple toolboxes and literally infinite Brand New Parts, not only does every single SWF group start with 4 obsessions every single match no matter what, every single SWF ALSO has at LEAST 4 instaheal medkits, they ALSO all have Dead Hard and AT LEAST 6 flashlights every single game no matter what. THEY ALSO KICKED MY -BADWORD- CAT.
SWF is defintely as toxic as the media portrays them to be. Make DBD great again. Remove all the survivors from the game devs. Please. Thank you.
SWF is defintely as toxic as the media portrays them to be. Make DBD great again. Remove all the survivors from the game devs. Please. Thank you.
Comments
I don't know why I keep getting notifications for this post since I was the last person to comment. But it still warms my heart to see this post every time lolol.