The curse of a random player.
I believe I'm dammed in this game:
- I play alone as a survivor and only encounter survivors noobs, no matter what rank. Or do not repair generator, or do not clean totems, or are captured by killer all the time, or kill each other on the hook , or rescued from the hook in front of the killer, or are hidden all the time, or let you die on the hook, etc.
- I play as a killer only against randoms and they all play well, do body blocking, repair the generators, disarm all traps, find my hex: ruin in less than 30 seconds, use flashlight, do a pallet loop, are professional and do not import rank.
- I play with friends and the killer leaves the lobby when we log on.
I'm sure I'm damned.
- I play alone as a survivor and only encounter survivors noobs, no matter what rank. Or do not repair generator, or do not clean totems, or are captured by killer all the time, or kill each other on the hook , or rescued from the hook in front of the killer, or are hidden all the time, or let you die on the hook, etc.
- I play as a killer only against randoms and they all play well, do body blocking, repair the generators, disarm all traps, find my hex: ruin in less than 30 seconds, use flashlight, do a pallet loop, are professional and do not import rank.
- I play with friends and the killer leaves the lobby when we log on.
I'm sure I'm damned.
I assume I'm not an expert in this game, but I'm not a complete noob either!
Does anyone else suffer with this too?
Comments
I could count with both hands how often I was playing solo and my mates where decent. Rare, really rare.