I need passive:skill Survivors

I think the killer has many advantages when adding red additions.
ex. beaten one down
It makes survivors difficult. And if the player is a murderer, he has a lot of experience. The survivors are even more defeated.
The murderer already has a special skill. When adding Add On, it is even better. Survivors can only use generators.
But if hit by a killer, he is defeated. In addition, There are also Perk generators slowly. Will make the killer even more advantageous. I'm not going to ask to fix the murderer. But I want to develop survivors to play more easily. That is passive skill.

1.Dead Hard : Because the other survivors fell down while still not spinning the machine. Having David King's Perk for the survivors to have more opportunities to survive. And asked to adjust the cooldown of Perk as something else.

2.And I think the survivors should have their own special abilities. such as, William bill overbeck As a soldier should have a gun, But if not, it's okay. But should make a new area to put new item type used to survive, Not to be overly true, but to be fair enough.

3.The murderer likes to watch the survivors being hung on the hook.
= I want the survivors who go to help a friend not get damaged 1 time. Because the murderer refused to help make the game end quickly

Comments