It says no connection even though connection is alright
gives me a connection error aswell, i just decided it was the game telling me to play something else to be honest.
Devs are aware of the issue and are working on a solution. No worries!
It happened to me mid match, so I hope I'm not punished for a DC
calm down my friend. admin is fixing problem. Please try again after 15-30 minute. Everything will be alright
How is it no worries if people can't play? I mean LOL they want to play and they can't because the game is BROKEN haha
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
gives me a connection error aswell, i just decided it was the game telling me to play something else to be honest.
Devs are aware of the issue and are working on a solution. No worries!
It happened to me mid match, so I hope I'm not punished for a DC
calm down my friend. admin is fixing problem. Please try again after 15-30 minute. Everything will be alright
How is it no worries if people can't play?
I mean LOL they want to play and they can't because the game is BROKEN haha