reshade
Is it allowed?
Is it allowed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is.
Similarly, Nvidia Freestyle is.
Both of these are the exact same scripts, actually.
Nvidia Freestyle is actually made by the same creator than the reshade one, since he got hired by Nvidia.
What is Reshade?
I've been hearing a lot about Reshade recently. I want to give it a try sometime but I'm unsure if it can get you banned.
Same person, really? Didn't know that.
This is - Freestyle doesn't work with DbD for me for a few updates now , and the only way for me to use freestyle with DbD is to use an older driver but I don't really want to, which is why I wanna try reshade.
Are you 100% sure it's allowed?
https://reshade.me
There's a description in there.