STORIES
I love telling stories bc it's fun!
Number 1 - NOED, pt. 1
I was a survivor (most likely Feng tbh) on the Léry's Memorial Institute, and the Trapper is chasing us while a Claudette is T-Bagging. I say, "bet he has NOED" and guess what? He did. I think she was his only or second kill.
Number 2 - NOED, pt. 2
I was running NOED on Michael bc I didn't have a better perk to run. Anyways, I hook a few people, not actually killing anyone, I was doing a daily ritual for Michael Myers. So they're at the exit and I walk away, then come back, and walk away, they're still waving me over so I decide to hit them. I got one kill bc of NOED. And they knew I had it.
Number 3 - Regrets NOED
I wanted Distressing on my Spirit, not NOED
and then I killed someone bc no one saved her and I was so sad because someone disconnected. So I patrolled gens to find the two other people who just let her die on her first hook. They let me kill them and I was still upset.
Number 4 - Twinsies!
I was Quentin w/ another Quentin. I was the only kill and the other Quentin messaged me to say that he was sorry that he let me die, and I say it's okay, even though there were... all of us alive (except me obviously) and he says he has to look after fellow Quentin's and that just made me soft.
Number 5 - Jesus Christ, Whispers is so vague
Never heard someone complain bout whispers, huh? Well it wasn't that, but I couldn't find a chick when everone else was dead. I didn't care if she got hatch but get out already! I'm eating dinner!
Number 6 - T-bagging Pig???
I keep forgetting the button for putting traps on their head so I end up looking like I'm t-bagging their head when I'm not! Stupid... buttons...
So ye.
Once I got 8 boldness points
so proud.

Number 1 - NOED, pt. 1
I was a survivor (most likely Feng tbh) on the Léry's Memorial Institute, and the Trapper is chasing us while a Claudette is T-Bagging. I say, "bet he has NOED" and guess what? He did. I think she was his only or second kill.
Number 2 - NOED, pt. 2
I was running NOED on Michael bc I didn't have a better perk to run. Anyways, I hook a few people, not actually killing anyone, I was doing a daily ritual for Michael Myers. So they're at the exit and I walk away, then come back, and walk away, they're still waving me over so I decide to hit them. I got one kill bc of NOED. And they knew I had it.
Number 3 - Regrets NOED
I wanted Distressing on my Spirit, not NOED
Number 4 - Twinsies!
I was Quentin w/ another Quentin. I was the only kill and the other Quentin messaged me to say that he was sorry that he let me die, and I say it's okay, even though there were... all of us alive (except me obviously) and he says he has to look after fellow Quentin's and that just made me soft.
Number 5 - Jesus Christ, Whispers is so vague
Never heard someone complain bout whispers, huh? Well it wasn't that, but I couldn't find a chick when everone else was dead. I didn't care if she got hatch but get out already! I'm eating dinner!
Number 6 - T-bagging Pig???
I keep forgetting the button for putting traps on their head so I end up looking like I'm t-bagging their head when I'm not! Stupid... buttons...
So ye.
Once I got 8 boldness points

Comments
8 boldness, What was the killer doing?!?!
Also Claudette deserved that
I was just focusing on gens, the killer got one or two hooks lmao. I avoided the killer as much as possible and I forgot who it was, Doctor keeps popping up in my mind, but idk. And she so did, I felt sorta bad but not that bad.
Thats great, but I have a story for you about something related towards this, or I have a video if you want to watch that, do you want story or video?
boTH
Okay I had an experience with a leatherface that went into a chase with me, Looped him for 5 entire generators and went down once DS saved my life, but my friend got face camped
edited video-
https://youtu.be/NvhdO9nVHAY
Oh my goodness that's gold.
This was rank 9 as well, my friend quit dbd after wards
Hm.
Still though, this was after rank reset and I went to rank 13 and pipped to rank 9, first match of rank 9 was this and I thought it was great
It is great