Holy Moly! Nurse is insane! (We Need More Skill Based Killers)

Story Time:


I haven't played Dead by Daylight in a while so I wanted to play some Nurse since she's really fun to play. Therefore, I loaded into a lobby and started to wait for some survivors to join in. To my surprise, 4 survivors joined the lobby simultaneously and I thought, 'Hey, this SWF group will be good practice for me. If I lose, so what?' As we entered the loading screen, 3 petrified oaks were used as well as a party streamer. Even more insult to injury, it was a Coldwind Farm map with its amazing corn but nevertheless, I still have confidence in myself. Turns out I still had my Nurse knowledge and I completely dominated the entire SWF team! I even got the 4th survivor downed but I was nice and gave her the hatch.

TL;DR

What's the point of this story? I figured out how insane Nurse can be if you have skill. Like, I thought the game was over the moment it loaded into a Coldwind Farm map but I was wrong, way wrong. Therefore, I ask if we can have more skilled killers such as Nurse, Spirit, Huntress, and etc.

Do you think the next killer will be skilled based? How would you make a killer that requires skill? :)

Comments

  • I do hope so, just you know, not one that is even harder with console framerate like what Nurse has. That's why Spirit is a good pick. Heck even Legion is a bit hard on console just because of the framerate when I vault something in Feral Frenzy (he's still easy despite that though)

  • I'm hoping that we get more skill based killers they are the most fun to play and the most fun go against 
  • Yeah I hope we get more skill based killers as well. I think Spirit and Huntress were especially some of their best designs.

  • I would like to see some killers that have more utility than just chase and hit. Trapper, hag, spirit, legion(without the insane tunnel potential). Really enjoy out smarting survivors without the need to constantly be in chase.
  • Are you normally cornblind with nurse/huntress? If I load into Rottenfields with nurse or huntress I'm like "well gg, wasted my addons and offerings." and I alt+tab to YouTube lol 
  • Are you normally cornblind with nurse/huntress? If I load into Rottenfields with nurse or huntress I'm like "well gg, wasted my addons and offerings." and I alt+tab to YouTube lol 
    Yes, I get cornblind easily with the Nurse but I won't leave the game because it's a Coldwind Farm map. I'll still try my best to learn from it, even if the survivors absolutely destroy me to point where they tbag around me. Eventually, with enough practice, cornblindness won't be a problem with me anymore and they won't be dared to tbag me again. :)