A couple of videos going over the closure of the forums
i wanted to quickly make a thread bringing attention to two videos created by fellow community members @PaulieEsther and @Arcturus that cover this topic. i think they're really worth listening to and discussing while the platform is still alive.
i encourage you share your thoughts, as well as give these two content creators the love they deserve for being wonderful members of our community, both for the long and short term (paulie has been here since the beginning, and arcturus has been here for a little over a few months).
Comments
Oh haha, wasn't expecting a shoutout. Being called a content creator is something I haven't experienced before lol. This was my first long form video in ages, the situation just inspired me to make a video on it, I'm glad you enjoyed it <3
I'm a regular Paulie watcher on YT anyway