A friendly reminder
… to check your DM's on here before the forum shuts down.
Maybe there are some unread messages that lingers there.
… to check your DM's on here before the forum shuts down.
Maybe there are some unread messages that lingers there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Very important reminder.
Yes, check DMs. It's also good for the people that maybe want to stay in touch that aren't heading to the official discord or reddit but don't want to share their info publicly in a post/comment on the forum.
Most important, yes.
Well, I was trying to be more subtle, but yes!
🕊️
Yeah never know who would like to say their piece of how much they care and are glad they met you all! Because dont know if you'll see them again in discord and reddit its a new thing so!
I've never checked my inbox so it's definitely s good time to start!
ive barely ever gotten a message from anyone so, but i checked anyway :)
I checked and I had a single DM from a random user thanking me for my advice on their ghostface artwork. I feel sad that we're going to be losing the almost personal bond formed by us just being DBD fans, we're almost like a big dysfunctional family here. I will miss it.
Only Balrog in my DMs D: