What is the goal number for the x1.5 multiplier to dbd's total donation?

20260922210033_1.jpg

Though I'll admit I have not seen anyone playing as Shane let alone buying the outfit, all day besides myself lol

But not seeing the goal makes me wonder if I'm even contributing much. Like i don't know if im just poking a dead bear with a stick or its actually working lol.

And on another note, I have officially given up hope on The Life Road banner.

At first i thought it would come from buying his cosmetics - nope.

Then i held onto hope thinking maybe the missing jacket with the code ROADTRIP was the key - nope.

Then lastly thought it might have to do with the autumn charity outfit - nope.

So unless its part of an upcoming rift i have no idea whats happening with it lol

Comments

  • Maybe the goal will be shown once it starts on the 25th, I hope so.

  • @shalo said:

    Maybe the goal will be shown once it starts on the 25th, I hope so.

    Ah that makes more sense lol. Infact it turns this whole post into a Facepalm event. My brain seemed to skip past the part of it starting on 25th as if it were fine print, and now makes me wonder if the life road banner might be part of the goal too.