Are the tome-challanges going away?
I saw a video about it from Paulie, that the tome challanges had a countdown on the ptb?
DON'T REMOVE THE CHALLANGES, PLEASE!!!!
After having unlocked every character and every perk, those challanges are one of few things that give me something to work towards.
And no, the new "quest" do not count! I hardly ever look at those, bc you get them done anyway by just playing normally.
The tome challanges have me reason to try something new, new perks, new builds, something else than just playing to win.
Yes, some of the challanges are hard to get, but that is the whole appeal!
I was so excited when I found the archives with all those challanges, back when I started playing 3 years ago. So much to do!
Please, please, please don't remove them, I want to 100% them one day!
I don't know, why you would disable them, they don't harm anyone. Challanges that spawn these plants can be changed (if they are a problem). Or is it the new graphic update?
Whatever is going on please be transparent about it and don't try to sneak something out through the back door!
Comments