Toxic 4 Man SWF Rage Quits (video link below)

Disclaimer
I know that Legion with Frank's and deep wound study addon is the most unfun thing to verse in DbD. The only reason why I took this build into the match was because of the key + obvious SWF, which is in my opinion really broken and unfun to verse as killer.

I apologise for the low quality, I don't have a space shuttle machine to run this game in high quality but I guess it's still alright to watch.

Why do I upload this?
For multiple reasons:
First, I want to show and discuss how crazy it is that (certain) SWF groups are already so used to win every match, that as soon something doesnt go their way they DC. It also shows some hypocrisy because they obviously don't like if I bring up unfun stuff into a match but they see no issue to bring unfun stuff by themselves.
Furthermore I personally always enjoy watching others stomping (sweaty) SWF groups and I want to be part of that to provide content for people who enjoy watching it aswell.

Why did I tunnel meg?
I knew she was the weak link, Jake maybe aswell but he was the obsession and I usually ignore the obsession at the beginning of a match if I can.
I play to win. They bring a key in swf, one of them has legacy cosmetics which means he's not stupid and knows what he does. I always expect at least 2 D-Strikes so I can't take the risk of hooking multiple people.
https://youtu.be/U5CfzrtwIiY

Comments

  • How were they an obvious SWF? - we cannot tell this information
    Anyway, they majority doesnt like Legion in the current state. This is also good video proof of why Legion is not fun. Change is incoming for this killer!

  • Pirscher said:

    How were they an obvious SWF? - we cannot tell this information
    Anyway, they majority doesnt like Legion in the current state. This is also good video proof of why Legion is not fun. Change is incoming for this killer!

    They had pretty similar names, joined simultaneously into my lobby, and checking one steam profile showed they are all friends
  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Pirscher said:

    How were they an obvious SWF? - we cannot tell this information

    Anyway, they majority doesnt like Legion in the current state. This is also good video proof of why Legion is not fun. Change is incoming for this killer!

    They had pretty similar names, joined simultaneously into my lobby, and checking one steam profile showed they are all friends

    Oh ok I see. We are still not able to measure their level of ability though unfortunately. I would prefer it if the scoreboard at the end would show that they were in a planned SWF party by displaying the altruistic hands symbols next to all their names - im hoping this comes in the future

  • Pirscher said:

    @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    Pirscher said:

    How were they an obvious SWF? - we cannot tell this information

    Anyway, they majority doesnt like Legion in the current state. This is also good video proof of why Legion is not fun. Change is incoming for this killer!

    They had pretty similar names, joined simultaneously into my lobby, and checking one steam profile showed they are all friends

    Oh ok I see. We are still not able to measure their level of ability though unfortunately. I would prefer it if the scoreboard at the end would show that they were in a planned SWF party by displaying the altruistic hands symbols next to all their names - im hoping this comes in the future

    Great idea, make a post for that lad