My thoughts on some of the perk changes (sorry I wanted to put a comment in the perk feedback)
Here's my main thoughts from perks that got affected that I ran before:
Premonition: me and people used this as solo q without comms to help with undetectable killer detection, always thought 30 seconds was too long of a cooldown, now its 60 seconds? Would much prefer if the aura is removed and we can have a shorter cooldown than 30 seconds. I used this perk for years but it feels gutted now. It filled a specific use, wasn't changed all these years, and only now u do this? There's hardly any undetectable detection ways now for solo q, we suffer with stealth killers the most.
Spine chill: would much preferred if it could detect killers through walls again, or it's old whispers perk functionality. Or keep the action speed bonus but giga buff the numbers so u can finish an action when killer is approaching, making it a risk perk. Seems like generic vault perk again, on a hefty cooldown. It doesn't activate through walls, right?
Sole survivor: please make the hatch and aura condition work with 2 tokens not 3, or make it so instead of finishing the gen, u can gain tokens through certain amount of gen progress, like how blast mine or wire tap charges. I say this because in many scenarios popping a gen may be difficult especially with no comms in solo q (intent system may help tho) but getting progress on the gen will be more consistent.
Also, do not like how the aura blocking is now time limited, much preferred the aura bubble around u that previous version had, permanent aura blocking in endgame/last one alive seems reasonable, since jason voorhees perk has that. Low profile could get elusive instead it's a similar perk but I digress.
These are the ones on my mind that affect me the most as a survivor player and my playstyle, thank u for reading and i hope the devs can consider these thoughts. I could go more in depth but I don't have a lot of time right now. As always apologies if any spelling mistakes I tried to proof read it tho.
Comments