Regret
Sometimes as a killer (survivor main) I feel really bad for the match.
It's like; yeah, I practiced a lot to gid gud but at the same time this was a pointless stomp.
I don't know what their MMR was but, they should not have been matched with me.
Less than 3 minute match.
Only Aura read is the blindfold addon.
Flicking the beam is really hard to pull off.
It charges so fast and you have very little time to predict the survivor's path while performing camera gymnastics.
Can't even blame the totems on this one.
And not a single mori.
She really is a monster IF you learn her.
I still get rolled regularly.
Just felt bad. Should have let them wiggle out and escape just cuz.

Comments
Down vote me all ya want scrubs
I've had a lot of rounds where i felt bad for stomping. Worst of all when you see they were brand new day 1 players against someone with 10 p100s and have been playing since year 1 lol. Happened allot during the last "free weekend" I somehow end up qued against new players partnered with people supposedly around my mmr and its somehow much easier than chasing a bot.
Sometimes it would be noticeable enough for me to start going easy on them and even pretend to chase them around till they find the hatch.
Sometimes i also see a whole team start to throw except 1 person who is still doing generators or trying not to be found. I'd often let that one go after the other 3 are gone.
But yea ive even been in a round or 2 where the judgement manages to knock the other 3 down in 1 shot while the 4th is in exile. But id say that was a mistake on our part as its clear shes great at hitting bunched up survivors from a distance, so its kind of like the same strategy as legion where you stay seperated, mixed with artist where you constantly prepare for incoming shots from anywhere.
I don't go a single killer session without a 4k at 5 gens. I'm convinced they feed experienced players bad ones on purpose here and there to life their egos.
Sometimes I have those matches, and sometimes I feel bad too (depending on how the survivors act)
But ultimately it's a flawed online game and I can't control the skill level of who is matched with me