Собираетель ли вы продолжать доработку баланса в игре?
Мне кажется, что у выживших гораздо больше преймущества, чем у маньяков. А как вы считаете ?
Мне кажется, что у выживших гораздо больше преймущества, чем у маньяков. А как вы считаете ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"IS YOU GOING TO CONTINUE THE BALANCE OF BALANCE IN THE GAME?
It seems to me that survivors have more advantage than maniacs. And what do you think?"~ google translated.
I'm a bit unsure completely....but I believe you are asking if Dead by Daylight is going to continue being a game of balanced imbalance.
and if it has something to do with survivors having more power than killers. There are quite a few who share these ideas.
In my opinion, the balance in this game is odd and designed to be leaning toward the killer. Although, this obviously doesn't always stand to be the case.
One of the current issues facing dead by daylight is how players are matched with people of varying skill and ability. The power to improve in either playstyle is touch and go....you never know if you will have to play to the extreme or if you have time to practice this new idea you suddenly came up with.
I don't speak scribble scrabble.
But if the rough translation that was provided is accurate, then probably. Removing Pallet vacs have helped a great deal already, I dare say I am actually fine with the current state of the game. The only thing I think that really needs work is for them to fix thrown items hitting invisible boxes.