Is sole survivor supposed to work while the survivor that has it has died?
I watched a match from spectating after dying and noticed that Sheva was able to open the door faster than normal. Is this intended for Sole Survivor?
I watched a match from spectating after dying and noticed that Sheva was able to open the door faster than normal. Is this intended for Sole Survivor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be crazy, that must be an oversight, giving up to 60% gate opening speed for free for everyone, even though the survivor died, sounds unhealthy
I don't think so, unless it's a big someone else may have had it as well if there were other survivors alive, it's a pretty popular perk to try out on the PTB
No one but me had the perk to my knowledge I had roughly 5 stacks.