gen perks popping gens in 30 seconds
I'm seeing alot of people running builds like hyperfocus, bardic inspiration, 1-2-3-4, stake out so on so forth and gens are popping absurdly fast like literally 0 counterplay, these builds need to be addressed because they make the game straight unplayable as killer
Comments
This is something already live in the game. Bardic takes 15s to perform so it already gives you massive time penalty. Current "genrush" meta got nerfed and diminished so PTB gen speed can't realistically be equal as currently live. If you speak of 1234 and Bardic = 30s to perform to do gen in 50s that save you about 10s off gen which you can already do with other standalone perks on their own. Killers also got perks to passively regress gens and recover quickly from basic attack so in the end the pressure killer will be able to create is insane. I played Clown yesterday and I was two tapping people with rapid, save and dark arrogance. They all had hyperfocus, stake out and toolboxes and done 2 gens. I'm more worried about Solo Q as I think it gets weaken and weaken constantly. Chat wheel feels great, but spreading information won't change fact that your teammates last 10s in chase, don't do gens and are more vulnarable to be tunneled out quicker.