Pharmacy should guarantee a med kit when you rummage.

If Scavenger gives you a tool box… and residual manifest gives you a flashlight… pharmacy should give a med kit when you rummage. Even if you nerf it to a 1 time rummage, it just feels odd to go and rummage and already open chest and not be given a med kit.

Not sure if it's a bug and you ARE suppose to get a med kit when you rummage but currently I have gotten a tool box and a map, not a med kit.

Comments

  • The whole purpose of the change was that it doesn't guarantee medkits when you rummage so you still have an opportunity to get other items while using Pharmacy.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    The whole purpose of the change was that it doesn't guarantee medkits when you rummage so you still have an opportunity to get other items while using Pharmacy.

    My point is if i'm running pharmacy, i WANT a med kit. If someone has a chest build and opening all the chests, being able to rummage a med kit is what I want. I don't want a random item, I want a med kit. I'm bringing Pharmacy to guarantee a med kit. I don't understand why we have Scavenger for a tool box, Residual Manifest for a flashlight, but not Pharmacy for a med kit?