Finally some changes

It’s about time we get some perk changes, it took way to many years for an update like this and we should get something like this yearly.

I’m glad bhvr finally looked at some older and beginner perks like distressing and This is not happening and actually have them some buffs (and nerfs to other perks).

However there are some perks that would have deserved some attention like Jason’s perks who no one uses, Haywire wich has almost no effect in 99% in matches, Visionary wich has a cooldown for some reason and rude Hering.

The only thing I dislike was the self preservation change. I think this perks is unhealthy and needs a rework rather than number changes. I made a post where I made like 15 points on why this perks is unhealthy and no one proved me wrong, just crying. Funny how the devs noted one of my main points in the patch notes, agreeing with me wich I find funny.

Back to topic!

In general I think this patch mostly is very good for the game and I’m glad we get serious changes after so many years. If we would get something like this, like a 20 perk changes patch yearly, how good that would be (general more changes like this to force viarity and change metas).

A step into the right direction thanks bhvr.

Comments