New classes for 2 vs 8
I have new classes I came up with for survivors and killers in 2 vs 8 that I want to share with you guys. Including with the devs and behavior. I want to get y'all option on it. Also including new maps as well.
I have new classes I came up with for survivors and killers in 2 vs 8 that I want to share with you guys. Including with the devs and behavior. I want to get y'all option on it. Also including new maps as well.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want a Head On/Last Stand class, PLEASE lol
Okay sweet. What are they though?
It’s kinda lame we didn’t got a new killer class ever, just constant changing. How about a Killer calls called „The Tracker“, its main ability is like: Break a totem to reveal all survivors around you and after breaking it get some haste for a few seconds. And for the tracking ability give it recycled base kit spies from the shadows.