Chucky Changes
I think Chucky needs a little bit of love still. He is still a strong killer, but definitely a shell of what he formerly was. I want him to be stronger, but not in a way that is annoying. I've come up with some changes I think could greatly benefit him:
THE GOOD GUY - BASEKIT
•Reduced Hidey-Ho mode cooldown to 10 seconds (was 12)
•Reduced the time to perform a scamper to 0.9 seconds (was 1)
•After breaking a pallet, Hidey-Ho mode receives a 2 second cooldown penalty (NEW)
•Breaking a pallet while in Hidey-Ho mode will reduce the duration by 65% (NEW)
•After performing a Scamper, and for each consecutive Scamper, the Slice & Dice duration is increased by 10% (NEW)
Comments
They already tried 10 second cooldown and it was too strong, at most they could make it 11.5 but Power Drill would have to be nerfed or reworked. I agree with the Scamper change, it feels too situational currently.
they tried the 10a cooldown when his hidey ho dashwas much faster. They nerfed the speed by alot so it could work woth this current nerfed version of hidey ho.
Honestly it feels more like a change than a buff to me, but then again I'm not a Chucky player. Is the idea to not break pallets and make chains of pallets that you can Scamper under to travel across the map?
I would like Manual Scamper to return, just add a couple second buffer after using it that disables him from using Slice and Dice so he can't mindlessly guarantee hits like on release.
I love Chucky, but the devs cut ability after ability from his arsenal. He went from a killer based a fair amount on deception, and turned into a Dash Killer with a spicy form of undetectable.
i think they can revert his 10m/s dash speed and he would be just fine.