What killers should be added to 2v8 next? Who do you want to see and why?
At the start of 2v8 we got at least 2 killers each time it launched, but now it is a 50/50 if we get one.
Last killers were Xenomorph, Chucky, Dracula, Pyramid Head if I remember correctly, all licensed characters, the last original killer that came into this mode was in the re 2v8 with legion (who got removed from this mod).
But there are so many other killers with potential that would be easily implemented in this mod and I think next time they should add some of the original killers into 2v8.
My top picks would be:
Clown: His bottles won’t cause problems with other killers powers or break the game in some kind of way. Also I want to throw bottles at my teammate for support XD
Unkown: He is a generell loved killer and his power would be fine to.
Twins: I know survivors dislike them but they would be easy to implement since Victor wouldn’t interfere other killer powers.
Legion: Legion is generally fun and got removed, but they should be re added but with more changes like they lose their power after the 4th hit (and 4th hit is only a down if the survivor was injured)
I still wouldn’t mind license killers but they are harder to get and we didn’t got an original killer for so long in 2v8.
Who would you like to see most and why?
Comments
I personally want Unknown and houndmaster
Houndmaster so I can get a little ruff as the Bark Lord
Unknown would be so much fun. I really wanna mess with Henrys and, burn me at the stake here, but Ghoul.
If people wanna commit mass injuries I'd rather people play Ghoul than Wraith; At least Ken's hot and not Undetectable. Sue me.
I would like to see the Lich now that they reworked the chest system to work with multiple killers who use chest spawns, I think it would be fun for all sides. Survivors getting the Lich chest and items, having a duo Lich using his spells to help the other killer, and Lich players being able to enjoy the mode.
If they don't add him in the next 2v8 after they managing to rework the chest system, I don't know what they're doing.
My other picks I don't think other people wouldn't enjoy are Bubba, Knight, Trickster and Singularity. I'd say Unknown, but like Ghostface, the 2v8 environment would demolish him. More survivors means more of them would be able to disable his clones or use Sprintburst Escapist/Medic Instaheal to stall and wear out the UVX.