The new 2v8 MANY Bugs

I am wondering if it is just me or has anyone else noticed any bugs. My first bug is when I click que up as killer and then play as you wait survivor, I will end my survivor match and my estimated wait time for killer somehow cut in half. That seems weird but then it as an example it also shows I was expecting 20 minutes but I am now on 28 minutes and from what I read it is a bug they have not addressed. It was when I decided to do the play as I wait I guess it disconnected me the killer que even though I never stopped. I finally queued as killer and did not play as I waited and when I got in the lag was beyond crazy as well. The bugs just kept building up.

I am just surprised after 10 years we are still having these issues. I mean I could understand if this was even a new game mode and they were trying something new but this has become a staple in this game and is almost every 2 or 3 months now. I find it odd we still get several bugs as if it was a NEW game. I mean I have played some new games recently with bugs but that makes sense being NEW but this is 10 years old and this mode is done over and over and over so to continue to have bugs confuses me .

I hope not to offend anyone and I do like this game and have multiple thousands of hours over different platforms but just the amazing amount of bugs for such a old game and not even a NEW game mode but one that they just turn on every couple months confuses me. Anyone else notice some big bugs that have ruined their game experience and if so please feel free to list them so maybe I can look and try to avoid it. I guess for now off to Halloween the Game which also has a few bugs but I give it the benefit for being NEW not 10 years old. AT the moment the DBD 2v8 is has more bugs than the ones my mom gets sliding down the pole and she catches everything. SHE IS THE BUGEMON MASTER! I hope they fix the issues soon because for now to me it is almost unplayable. I wish you all well and live well in the fog! 🤗

Comments

  • @Hoopme I agree and sadly I love all the horror games and feel there is room for all of them but I just dislike how this particular time around 2v8 has so many extra bugs it feels like and no one complains.

  • Of course I get down votes. I am sorry I pointed out the problems with this precious no problem game. There is no bugs and it is the users fault for wanting to que as killer and play survivor as you wait only to be kicked out of the que time and time again. Sorry Behavior and sorry to the fans who will defend something even if the company itself says it has play while you wait problem….I mean I love Behavior and all the work they do. I have been reprogrammed to accept this game has no flaws and cheaters do not exist even if they fly that is a game mechanic. I accept all these new fun not bugs but new game features or pets as we will call them. I love waiting 30 minutes to play 5-10 minutes of killer in 2v8 because play as you wait is a fun new gamble function. YAY Thank you again for the reprogramming. Beep Boop Bop! Back to the Fog! la …la la la… la