How would a spider even work since so many ask for 1?

How would it work in this game; Will it lay traps? Does it have spider babies? Can it crawl everywhere? Does it have venom? Can it spit or place webs? I don't think this will be a 1st person killer but it will be in 3rd person like Chucky or Krasue in floating head form.

Will it come with a original map? What lore does it have? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a monster killer. It would be completely different from the entire roster. The fact we haven't gotten anything other than killers standing on 2 or, in rare circumstances, 4 legs.

Although, I'd rather have a fully fledged hairy spider with 8 legs than a half-spider, half-lady/man like Dark Souls 1 Quelaag.

Comments

  • Im starting to think the only way we would get a spider killer is through another round of grimoire votes. But how the last one turned out we will likely be getting chased by an octopus dog that breathes fire.

  • Maybe tripwires that can be setup ahead of time that hinder survivors temporarily and possibly apply a unique status effect? Or it can place a nest where baby spiders will jump onto survivors giving them the status effect if they go near it. My guess it that it would be a chase based setup killer.

  • First they said this:

    https://preview.redd.it/bhvr-confirms-killers-are-no-longer-limited-to-humanoids-v0-1a51oeh7ef5b1.jpg

    Then they said this:

    https://x.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1929981039423709287

    I'm not sure what they want anymore.