Could we possibly add a second survivor on the same locker?
So I've been thinking, if one survivor can go inside, why not both? It can also be a good hiding spot, and it would reduce the quantity of lockers spreaded on the map. Since I am talking about this, here's how I would balance it if I was a dev at BHVR.
New locker mechanic: Instead of one Survivor, you can add another Survivor, but, you cannot activate Head On while two survivors are on the same locker. Survivor A can craft a Flashbang, but can't do Head On. Survivor B can't do neither of these two actions.
Locker grabs: When the killer opens the locker, he will injure Survivor B, and grab the first Survivor.
How to avoid troll players: If the troll player fast-enters the locker whereas Survivor A is inside. Instead of grabbing the first player on the locker, he will be the one injured instead of the troll player, which will be grabbed.
If the survivor who was in the locker injured, it will give them Deep Wound, to avoid Tunnelers and troll players a free hook and a player elimination.
This would force the troll players not to reveal a Survivor's location.
How to avoid being the one grabbed: You first have to enter the locker slowly, and while not in chase, this mechanic will avoid from you getting grabbed, but be warned: If they catch you going in, the first Survivor will complain about you!
Also this would be perfect for Dwight X David. Don't ask me why I know..
Comments
This funny thread remember me all the bugs we have discover with the locker, until this patch. And I can tell you, I will be glad if they just reverse some changes made recently & secretly before to complexify more these lockers mechanics…