Make dead hard great again!

Make dead hard ONLY usable with no mither. Make it to where you also don't have to eat a hook before you can use it and make it an exhaustion perk again like in the sense you can use it more than once per hook!! cause if I'm good enough why am I sandbagged by the devs. I mean if I can loop and evade the killer and regain use of the perk in between hooks I EARNED that and should be rewarded for it. This is a soft counter to slugging while providing a rewarding experience as survivor Because you really gotta earn that extra health state. I hate being slugged most everyone i know or play with just DCs when it starts. honestly its really silly after ten years its still a thing. It is also really silly the game has even went in this direction but I digress. This would be really fun and give a little power back to the survivors at least in countering being slugged. Its by far the worst gameplay I would rather be tunneled out at least then I got a chance to run the killer and give my teammates a chance to get out getting downed and just left there is so dumb!

Comments

  • No Mither and Dead Hard are both very strong perks when used properly, they do not need buffed.

  • sure pal. source?

  • Dead hard is already great, one of the meta perks/most used perks in the game.

    And against some killers it's so easy to use and it would be unfair to them.

    Make dead hard ONLY usable with no mither

    I don't think bhvr should have perks that is forced to be used with another perk and dead hard was never an anti-slug perk, it's more of a anti-tunnel perk but still can be used at any time after a hook even if the killer didn't tunnel.

    Also if you despise slugging so much then use anti-slugging perks like unbreakable.

  • must be an otz viewer lol