professional players
I'm tired of winning every time I play against survivors; it's so boring.
I'm looking for professional players to play against.
my discord: k3lolh
I'm tired of winning every time I play against survivors; it's so boring.
I'm looking for professional players to play against.
my discord: k3lolh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe you win easily because the MMR got reset
I'm speaking generally, even at the highest rank in the game. There are those who give up because I put them on the hook in the first minute, and there are those who leave.
I recommend joining the DBD League Discord server its pretty fun and super sweaty, you can learn from other players how to get better and practice your own 1v1s and skills, against players better than you.
Also note: going from pubs to 1v1s or swfs every game is a pretty huge change and it will be pretty hard at the start but after some practice you'll get used to it.