Shrine logic seems backwards

Kinda confused why it's the two closest shrines that activate when you exile someone. It's not uncommon for someone to free them before I've left the area and I just have them appear in front of me (which I then proceed to tunnel because far be it from me to look a gift horse in the mouth) and I just think "yes the survivors are dumb for doing it but really isn't hard for me to camp them if I wanted to and there's no anticamp with this". Really think it should be the farthest shrine and just work like Executioner cage.

Comments

  • There is anticamp it's just badly designed on top of bad map design. It's a very small range but if you're in that range it starts spamming new shrines in order of distance every few seconds. If you've ever walked close enough to a shrine you heard the audio warning for more than 2s you probably activated at least one new shrine. It's very punishing and at the same time useless because you're a ranged killer that can shoot at people as they're attempting to reach it without even giving a small % of anticamp.