Any judgement players using obsidian feather?

Can you tell me exactly how in the world you use this addon? After a certain streamer got it nerfed (making it so you cant control when to shoot the beam is an overall nerf and you cant change my mind) I fail to see how you even use this addon. What am I missing here? Every game is use it is just bad. The speed mechanic is negligible due to making you 30% slower at the end so even when I do catch up to a survivor they gain distance off that, and not being able to control when to shoot the beam basically makes every shot feel like a pot shot. What do you judgement mains think, any advice? As it stands this seems to be one of the worst iris in the game but I'd love for someone to change my mind.

Comments

  • It's pretty terrible, however you can pretty effectively spam slingshots with it, or whenever you're about to finish power stand still for a second to make hitting it easier. You can also pair this with the add-on that increases duration by 200% which is very funny.

  • I don't use it. Waste of an addon to me. Maybe a much more talented player could get solid use out of it but it's just a meme add-on to me.

  • I don't understand the purpose of this add-on. From reading the description alone it sounds like a net nerf to me.

  • I found some enjoyment of using it with prayer kneeler to basically sit on the survivor and launch the beam right at them. I will say that it is still very gimmicky and easily countered so there is realistically very little reason to run feather.

  • It was fine in ptb imo, I don't understand why bhvr had to ruin it.