Merch store seems suprisingly limmited.
I was lucky they still had these
But if I were to try to recommend someone to buy merch from the store, theres a 90% chance they won't find anything that interests them. With the amount of art within the game and even fan art etc, its suprising that all they have is black and white clothes with black and white images of so few characters. And they only have 1 type of hat left.
That and its a store that runs out stock with lots of limmited edition stuff. (Thats why i say I'm lucky they still had Castlevania stuff)


Comments
The store is rather barren, though the last year has been a bit better. I keep hoping they'll make more of their art available as prints. I bought the print from the last Haunted by a Daylight and would absolutely get more. They have such good art. There's nothing for them to lose if it's print on demand too.
Nothin' like sitting on the bus promoting my massive DBD Hoodie swag.