Comments

  • I do not think griefing and refusing to learn a killers counterplay is the way to go pal.

  • Haven't logged in Survivor for 2 weeks now.

  • It's always funny when I see someone complain about Houndmaster, like there's no way you're seeing her often enough for you to complain about her.

  • I play (and enjoy) a lot of solo que survivor and while yeah, it's more challenging than playing with your friends in general, this killer to me has not affected my ability to loop. In fact, she's quickly become one of my favorite killers to loop. Agree with @MiseryandCompany that hiding and refusing to engage certainly isn't how you'll ever get better against her.

    You mention it's hard for survivors, but do you have any idea how hard it is to play as her? And you mentioned Houndmaster who is well known to suffer from bugs on top of her difficulty to control as well. I just wonder if this opinion comes from a place of having never played her.