Anyone else's game keep crashing on pc???
I've gotten 2 crash reports last night and it gave me a penalty. I log in today and remove the 5 minute and play like 2 games and it crashed on the 3rd match. What is going on….
I've gotten 2 crash reports last night and it gave me a penalty. I log in today and remove the 5 minute and play like 2 games and it crashed on the 3rd match. What is going on….
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bro, literally the same thing happens to me. I play and the game crashes. It’s only been happening since the latest update ://
yeah same, i'm scared to play i got a 15 minute penalty already :/
Mine has been doing this ever since the update. I've gone through so many penalties now and at this point I'm scared to play the game.
I think it's fixed now. I've played without crashing