So... The Judgement...

Pretty cool to go against. I haven't played her.. him... yet but going against is engaging. I dont understand the other dimension portion tho. I get you have to shine the light at faces but I dont know why.

Its cool ya, but honestly I'd rather just go on a hook lol.

Comments

  • @Madmillennial said:

    Pretty cool to go against. I haven't played her.. him... yet but going against is engaging. I dont understand the other dimension portion tho. I get you have to shine the light at faces but I dont know why.

    Its cool ya, but honestly I'd rather just go on a hook lol.

    If I remember right it increases the duration of the unhook-effects after getting saved (so duration, speed and elusive). The beams make you lose your hook-duration quicker I think.

  • this kinda killer you don't wanna heal under hook most likely so I guess the idea is that you'll use your empowered unhook protections to relocate to a safer location